Providing support for people undertaking projects that will make a positive difference to the natural living environment, in land, sea or air, rural or urban.
We are looking for projects around:
- flora and fauna conservation (Australia-wide)
- threatened mammal conservation (Australia-wide)
- landscape restoration and education (Victoria only)
These projects should involve any of the following:
- monitoring, recording and sharing data
- delivering community education
- providing community capacity building (e.g. training)
- research and science
Application Process Diagram – these are the questions that will appear in the on-line application.
Can you Apply page – more details on eligibility. Please don’t waste your time filling in the EOI – see if you are eligible first.
Frequently Asked Questions – your question might get answered here.
Dates for applying – we have four rounds every year.
Apply here – here is the online application form, which only appears live when a grant round is open.
The Small Environmental Grants Scheme is proudly supported by private donors, the RE Ross Trust, The William Buckland Foundation, Equity Trustees, The Yulgilbar Foundation, Biophilia Foundation, and sub-funds at the Australian Communities Foundation.