Providing support to people playing a key role in conservation projects. Grants are awarded to individuals for professional development in their field.
“With support Wettenhall Environment Trust’s Leadership Development Grant, I was able to build my skills in GIS mapping, Box-Ironbark ecology knowledge, and leadership and facilitation, to help my career in landscape restoration.”
Loddon Plains Landcare Network and the GOANNA Project.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LDGs ARE CLOSED FOR 2018.
Here are the Leadership Development Grant Guidelines:
- no hard copies, email application and reference letters together in one PDF
- only two Leadership Development Grants are available each year
- please use the SEGS dates for submitting your application
- do feel free to email me if you have any queries
Current grants have been awarded to:
1. Anthony Gallacher, Facilitator, Loddon Plains Landcare Network and the GOANNA Project, $5,000
2. Naomi Edwards, Griffith Centre for Coastal Management and the Younger Australian Coastal Society, $5,000
3. Judith Symonds, Maranoa Regional Landcare Association, $5,000
4. Samantha Grover, LaTrobe University, Alpine wetland conservation and restoration, $5,000
5. Maddie Braddon, Northern Rivers Intrepid Landcare and Positive Change for Marine Life, $5,000
6. Mirinda Thorpe, Desert Discovery Incorporated, habitat restoration and fauna surveying techniques, $5,000
7. Graham Fifield, Greening Australia, South East Local Leaders Program for technical and ecological leadership, $5,000