Leadership Development Grants are to support those people playing a key role in conservation projects in Australia. The grant is to provide individuals with funds for professional development in their field.
“With support Wettenhall Environment Trust’s Leadership Development Grant, I was able to build my skills in GIS mapping, Box-Ironbark ecology knowledge, and leadership and facilitation, to help my career in landscape restoration.”
Loddon Plains Landcare Network and the GOANNA Project.
Here are the Leadership Development Grant Guidelines:
- no hard copies, email application and reference letters together in one PDF
- only two Leadership Development Grants are available each year
- please use the SEGS dates for submitting your application
- do feel free to email me if you have any queries
Current grants have been awarded to:
1. Anthony Gallacher, Facilitator, Loddon Plains Landcare Network and the GOANNA Project, $5,000
2. Naomi Edwards, Griffith Centre for Coastal Management and the Younger Australian Coastal Society, $5,000
3. Judith Symonds, Maranoa Regional Landcare Association, $5,000
4. Samantha Grover, LaTrobe University, Alpine wetland conservation and restoration, $5,000
5. Maddie Braddon, Northern Rivers Intrepid Landcare and Positive Change for Marine Life, $5,000